Protecting Your Privacy
In various places on the Sites, we collect "Personally Identifiable Information," such as your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other information that can be used to identify you or contact you.
HBHB will not share any of your Personally Identifiable Information, except for the information you choose to publicly disclose in the listings you publish, with our advertiser.
HBHB offers email anonymization and relay to protect your identity and reduce spam.
Account information is a password protected. Keep your password safe.
HBHB does not knowingly collect and Store any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) from persons under the age of 18, and HBHB does not permit persons under the age of 18 to register on the Site. If HBHB learns that a listing is by a person under the age of 18, HBHB will remove that Ad Listing.
HBHB does “Not Collect” any Financial Information i.e Credit Card, Bank Account Details or Digital Wallet Information.
HBHB or people that place listings on HBHB, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices than HBHB. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies on these third party websites. We encourage all users to read the privacy policies of every website you visit.
Registration is required to place an Ad Listing through our service or to use other types of functionality that require the service to recognize a user. If you decide to register or sign up for certain services, you will need to give us certain Personally Identifiable Information (PII), such as a valid e-mail address and zip code. You will also have the option to provide other Personally Identifiable Information such as your address. This Personally Identifiable Information will be used to personalize and improve your experience of our service. This information will not be disclosed to any third party without your explicit consent.
Links to other websites
Data We Collect
In addition to Personally Identifiable Information you provide at registration or by using the service, we collect the following information:
Listing content: When you place a listing or a review on the Sites, we collect a variety of information related to that listing (e.g., price, model). The public will see any information that you include in your listing, and as such, HBHB has no control over how this information will be used. For that reason, please think carefully about what Personally Identifiable Information (PPI) you disclose in your listing. You can always edit or deactivate any of your listings.
Discussions about listings: When you comment on a listing. You can always delete your comments.
Correspondence: We may keep a record of correspondence between you and us.
Anonymous Information such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, the pages on our Sites that you visit, the search terms that you enter and the advertisements that you click. This information is used to help us diagnose problems, administer the site and otherwise improve our service to you.
HBHB does not support any E commerce Activity (Online Buying and Selling) and Digital Payment Gateway Service (PayPal). Users of the HBHB are Advised Not to Share any Financial Information i.e Credit Card, Bank Account Number, or Digital Wallet.
You have various rights in relation to your personal data. In particular, you have a right to:
- Request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Ask that we update the personal data we hold about you, or correct such personal data that you think is incorrect or incomplete.
- Ask that we delete personal data that we hold about you, or to restrict the way in which we use such personal data.
- Object to our processing of your personal data.
- Ask that we restrict our processing of your personal data.
- Ask for the portability of personal data - receive the Personal Data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and transmit it to another data controller.
To exercise any of your rights, or if you have any other questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us at:
Data We Store
The following information is stored in HBHB Database, even after deletion, and may be archived:
- Registration Information.
- All Ad Listings, Review and Comment Content.
- Messages sent in regards to listings.
- Activity Logs and other Records.
Registered members can access and update personal account information through the
HBHB’s Account Home Page.
Although we make good faith efforts to store information in a secure environment that is not made available to the public, we cannot guarantee Complete Security.
Data We Use
We may use the information you disclosed to us to:
- Provide our services to you.
- Encourage safe Ad Listing and enforce our policies.
- Provide customer service to you.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Automatically scan messages to check for spam, fraud, phishing attacks and, other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
- Communicate Newsletters and Site Updates.
- Customize users' experience, measure interest in our services and inform users about services and updates.
HBHB has Industry Standard Security Measures in place to Protect the Loss, Misuse and Alteration of the Information under our control. While there is no such thing as 'Perfect Security' on the Internet, we will take all reasonable steps to insure the safety of your Personal Information.
HBHB has a very active Social Medial Community. Please remember that any information that is Disclosed in these areas becomes Public Information and you should exercise Caution when deciding to Disclose your Personal Information.
HBHB may Disclose Information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary:
- Respond to a legal process (e.g., subpoenas, court orders).
- Respond to claims that a listing or content violates the rights of third parties.
- Protect the rights, property or personal safety of HBHB, its users or the general public.
HBHB may also disclose information to:
- Service providers under contract who help us with Business Operations such as Fraud Investigations.
The Site is hosted in the United States. If you use the Site from outside of the United States, you voluntarily transfer information (potentially including Personally-Identifiable Information) and content in the United States and agreeing that HBHB’s collection, use, storage and sharing of your information and content is exclusively subject to the laws of the United States, not of the jurisdiction in which you are located.
“HBHB” complies with the Regulations of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOppa), and
Digital Millenium Copy Right Act 1998 (DMCA) regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from the residents of the USA.
HBHB has certified that it Adheres to the USA Copyright and Privacy Principles of Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity, Access, and Enforcement.